Sub Title

A Newfoundland Photography and Knitting Blog by Betty Nolan

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Busy Times, Ellen!

Ever get a bunch of things done, but nothing really finished? That's the situation I find myself in lately.

I'm knitting children's sweaters to sell for Christmas and have a few done, but some are being blocked (not quite dry), others are waiting on buttons and another is half finished.  I have another pattern almost finished for a pocket scarf and brim hat, but haven't had the chance to finish writing and editing it. 

I do have some pictures to show you though. When Ange and Blair were here, of course we had to go to the Ferryland Picnic! Alana, Ange, Blair and I went. It was foggy and windy but we ate outside anyway just for the fun of it!

Then when Ange and Blair left, Cooper came to stay for a week. So, needless to say, I've had a constant helper with everything that I do when he's around. :-) Ellen is not even afraid of him anymore. He just ignores her now.

I'm just doing a quick post today so you won't think I fell off the face of the earth. Will be back again as soon as I get a few projects completed.

Alana in our picnic spot out of the wind.

Seagulls hanging out in the fog.

Inukshuk

Salty splash!

Kelp flower under water in a tidal pool.

Blair and Ange

Field of high grass on the walk back to the car.

Cooper keeping an eye on the street! :-)
I took his attention for a brief moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment