Sub Title

A Newfoundland Photography and Knitting Blog by Betty Nolan

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Sashed Again Ellen!

My goodness!  Ellen's lovin' it!  The blocked sash is dry and I wanted to see if the roll on the edges settled down.  They did - so pleased.  The tails on the bow still roll a little but I think when it falls over the back of the dress it will be okay. I'll keep it flat until the wedding.  Let the fibres rest a bit.

I crocheted around the perimeter of the sash with a row of single crochet of kid mohair (that you can't really see) and then another round of single crochet with Tilli Tomas beaded silk plie.  I've cropped some of the pictures so you can get a better look.

Ellen's gonna be spoiled with all the fancy stuff.  She'll be kinda bored after the wedding I bet!





1 comment:

  1. OH MY GOD. This is amazing! It's like you took the picture right out of my head!

    ReplyDelete