Sub Title

A Newfoundland Photography and Knitting Blog by Betty Nolan

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Staying Home Ellen!

Ellen reminded me that we haven't done a post since Sunday and now it's Wednesday!  I explained that we have to stay home because I am trying to finish projects and I have to do other things besides knit! - like work, for example. Oh dear! The pressure! She's right though. We have to keep our readers in the loop.

Anyway, to allow Ellen to "feel" like she went somewhere, I thought it would be a good idea for her to watch the sunset from an upstairs room.  It rained for most of the day but the sun came out this evening. When we can see the sunset (no fog or clouds), the light is real nice in that room in the evening.  So, I brought Ellen up from her apartment and had her face the window so the light could shine upon her.  Ellen is modelling the sleeves to Mom's sweater that I am hoping to finish soon.  

You can see the sunset highlights in the clouds over the neighbour's house.
Lovely isn't it Ellen?!  :-)







No comments:

Post a Comment