Sub Title

A Newfoundland Photography and Knitting Blog by Betty Nolan

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

That Ellen! What a Swinger!

Ellen loves swinging!  The other day I wanted to show off some new yarns I bought for the stash and Ellen was more than willing to sit on the backyard swing and model it for me.  Sweet!  Both yarns are from Argosy, an online yarn store (www.argosyyarns.com).  The lighter coloured one is called Jo Jo which is a hand painted yarn made from merino wool, cashmere and angora.  Just lovely.  The darker one is Kimono Silk, which is 100% spun silk.  I can't wait to get started on those!

John and I are going on an adventure tomorrow and John said that Ellen can come too.  Yaay!  I wondered if there'd be room for her.  Come visit on Monday and see what we've been up to.  Have to run and find something to knit along the way.  Don't want to work on the lace purse as that needs my undivided attention.  Will find something interesting but easy so I can sight see.  :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment